• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When configuring the button menu in lwc using a custom icon, it still shows the down icon beside the icon I kept. Would anyone be able to help on that how to remove attaching a screenshot for reference? below is the code I used.
<lightning-button-menu  icon-name="utility:threedots"  variant="border" size="xx-small" title="More actions" onselect={handleOnselect} class="slds-m-left_xx-large" >
             <lightning-menu-item value="Test" label="Test"></lightning-menu-item>
                                        <lightning-menu-item value="Test1" label="Test1"></lightning-menu-item>

</lightning-button-menu>
User-added image
When configuring the button menu in lwc using a custom icon, it still shows the down icon beside the icon I kept. Would anyone be able to help on that how to remove attaching a screenshot for reference? below is the code I used.
<lightning-button-menu  icon-name="utility:threedots"  variant="border" size="xx-small" title="More actions" onselect={handleOnselect} class="slds-m-left_xx-large" >
             <lightning-menu-item value="Test" label="Test"></lightning-menu-item>
                                        <lightning-menu-item value="Test1" label="Test1"></lightning-menu-item>

</lightning-button-menu>
User-added image