• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Experts! 

I'd like to know if there's a way we can use the Aura Request Event Type from the Event Monitoring App? It seem that there's no prebuild Data Set for Aura Request Event Type.

We tried to create a Recipe using EventLogFile Object to pull the Aura Request fields (Run Time, CPU Time, DB Total Time, etc) but it only gives us limited fields.

EventLogFile Object 
It seem that the fields we're looking for is only available on ELF Browser (https://salesforce-elf.herokuapp.com/), however it is only raw file data in .csv file. We would like to use this data in our Event Monitoring App but it seems inconvenience if we reimport the csv file everytime we need to monitor the data. 

Any advice or workaround to monitor the Aura Request dynamically in the Event Monitoring App? Appreciate for the help, thank you!

Hi Experts! Need your advice

Currently we're trying to add the LightningURIEvent Object in our Event Monitoring but unfortunately whenver we Run Data Sync (either Incremental or Full Sync), we're encountering an error:

Something went wrong while executing the Sync_LightningUriEvent node: [error category: USER]: MALFORMED_QUERY: ;Id > '0bh000000000000' ORDER BY Id ASC LIMIT 1 OFFSET 249999; ^;ERROR at Row:1:Column:72;field 'Id' can not be sorted in a query call [error category: USER] [error code: 213] (02K7e0000010KJTEA2_03C7e000002mcecEAA)

Error Message

I'm not sure but it seems that this is a Salesforce issue. Thank you!

Hi Experts! 

I'd like to know if there's a way we can use the Aura Request Event Type from the Event Monitoring App? It seem that there's no prebuild Data Set for Aura Request Event Type.

We tried to create a Recipe using EventLogFile Object to pull the Aura Request fields (Run Time, CPU Time, DB Total Time, etc) but it only gives us limited fields.

EventLogFile Object 
It seem that the fields we're looking for is only available on ELF Browser (https://salesforce-elf.herokuapp.com/), however it is only raw file data in .csv file. We would like to use this data in our Event Monitoring App but it seems inconvenience if we reimport the csv file everytime we need to monitor the data. 

Any advice or workaround to monitor the Aura Request dynamically in the Event Monitoring App? Appreciate for the help, thank you!

Currently we're trying to add the LightningURIEvent Object in our Event Monitoring but unfortunately whenver we Run Data Sync (either Incremental or Full Sync), we're encountering an error:

Something went wrong while executing the Sync_LightningUriEvent node: [error category: USER]: MALFORMED_QUERY: ;Id > '0bh000000000000' ORDER BY Id ASC LIMIT 1 OFFSET 249999; ^;ERROR at Row:1:Column:72;field 'Id' can not be sorted in a query call [error category: USER] [error code: 213] (02K7e0000010KJTEA2_03C7e000002mcecEAA)

Error Message

Hi Experts! 

EventLogFile Object 

Error Message