• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am facing issues calling external API HTTPS in managed packages. In unmanged package it is working fine but in managed package the code is aborting and there are no logs. The only error is in client side as general error. Even with Remote Site Settings correctly setup or using Named Credentials with permission set configured it is not working. How can I troubleshoot this? Thank you!
Hello, I am facing issues calling external API HTTPS in managed packages. In unmanged package it is working fine but in managed package the code is aborting and there are no logs. The only error is in client side as general error. Even with Remote Site Settings correctly setup or using Named Credentials with permission set configured it is not working. How can I troubleshoot this? Thank you!

Hi,

We have an application that we distribute as a managed package. In the dev org where I created the package, I can see all output from my System.debug() calls in the system log window. 

When we install the package in a client's SF org, we can't see any of the System.debug() output. We do see the SF profiling information, but no debug() calls.

I can't find any reference to this in the documentation. 

- Is this known behavior?

- Is there some way to enable System.debug() output in a managed package?

thanks for any feedback,

joezaloom

Hi,

We have an application that we distribute as a managed package. In the dev org where I created the package, I can see all output from my System.debug() calls in the system log window. 

When we install the package in a client's SF org, we can't see any of the System.debug() output. We do see the SF profiling information, but no debug() calls.

I can't find any reference to this in the documentation. 

- Is this known behavior?

- Is there some way to enable System.debug() output in a managed package?

thanks for any feedback,

joezaloom