• Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am working on the integration of SalesForce.com UI into our own product. To be able to achieve it, I need to be able to "drive" SalesForce.com UI from my own UI. For instance, knowing a Contact ID, I would like to know how to lookup the right customer into SalesForce.com UI from another UI running on the same PC in Internet Explorer.

Is it possible to:

1- post a URL with appropriate parameters (user login, user password, contact ID, ...) in a IE window to be loggued in into SF UI with contact screen with contact object found looked up?

2- execute a JavaScript function from an Internet Explorer window to lookup proper contact in another IE window on the same PC?

Thanks,

Mathieu

Hello,

I am working on the integration of SalesForce.com UI into our own product. To be able to achieve it, I need to be able to "drive" SalesForce.com UI from my own UI. For instance, knowing a Contact ID, I would like to know how to lookup the right customer into SalesForce.com UI from another UI running on the same PC in Internet Explorer.

Is it possible to:

1- post a URL with appropriate parameters (user login, user password, contact ID, ...) in a IE window to be loggued in into SF UI with contact screen with contact object found looked up?

2- execute a JavaScript function from an Internet Explorer window to lookup proper contact in another IE window on the same PC?

Thanks,

Mathieu