• 0 Points
  • Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using version 2.5 of the SForce API. I was wondering what exactly does GetFieldsToNull API does. Can you provide more details on it.? Is it a way to get all the fields in a Object returned in QueryResult, without knowing the names of the fields.

Thanks

fruser

Hi,

I tried the quick start for java and  I used an enterprise account, I was able to login and get accounts (menu item 1 and 2) But when I tried to update an account (which was created by the same user[system admin] with whose credentials I logged in through web services) I get a error saying API not enabled for Partner or Organisation.

I modifed the code a little and was able to even query tasks and other entities. So is it by default that I am able to query all objects but if I need to update objects we need some other level of subscription or license.

Also as a system Admin I dont see any links in "setup" section to download WSDL for our organization. I see these links when I login to the sforce accont that I have. So how do I get to this WSDL for our organization, is it again a question of upgrading our current license or isit just a matter of getting it activated.

Thanks

fruser

Hi,

I tried the quick start for java and  I used an enterprise account, I was able to login and get accounts (menu item 1 and 2) But when I tried to update an account (which was created by the same user[system admin] with whose credentials I logged in through web services) I get a error saying API not enabled for Partner or Organisation.

I modifed the code a little and was able to even query tasks and other entities. So is it by default that I am able to query all objects but if I need to update objects we need some other level of subscription or license.

Also as a system Admin I dont see any links in "setup" section to download WSDL for our organization. I see these links when I login to the sforce accont that I have. So how do I get to this WSDL for our organization, is it again a question of upgrading our current license or isit just a matter of getting it activated.

Thanks

fruser