• 5 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The Document object has a field called Type. Both createable and updateable properties of the field are false, and nor is there a default value, so how are you supposed to set this?

If I manually add a document it get set sensibly but there appears no way to do this via the WS API, what�s that all about?

• November 06, 2004

Using the delete method on a batch, the DeleteResults status is failed. When examining the errors, there is one error object with a message of "Delete Error", and a status of DELETE_FAILED. What kind of message is that? Could we please have something more usefull.

In addition the error fields array conatins one item, but it is emtpty. Why is there an empty item? surely if the field is empty, the collection should be too.

• February 21, 2004

Using the WS API 2.5 with partner WSDL, I am sending a query of "select id, name, type from account". I get the correct number of rows, but I only get two columns returned, name and type. I have tried various attribute names instead of id, but I just cannot get the id to be returned. Why?

I want the id to drag into a local working table to help build the hierachy for some more accounts to be loaded.

• February 21, 2004

Using the WS API 2.5 with partner WSDL, I am sending a query of "select id, name, type from account". I get the correct number of rows, but I only get two columns returned, name and type. I have tried various attribute names instead of id, but I just cannot get the id to be returned. Why?

I want the id to drag into a local working table to help build the hierachy for some more accounts to be loaded.

• February 21, 2004

Is compression supported on API 2.5?  If so are there any examples specific to v2.5.

Cheers;

GlennW

• January 02, 2004