• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I find the solutionNote field (text area 32000) not filterable through APIs, but I would like to use this field in my WHERE clause. This is very important for me, can someone help me, please ?

Thanks,

R

I have included few objects in my sforce development edition and have generated the wsdl file. Where should i save this file in my development environment. I am able to see the changes that i made in sforce account even before i saved the wsdl file in my system.

Thanks,

R

Hi,

I am trying to simulate the Public Knowledge Database using Solutions module and would like to update the Self service access count/positive count and answer count fields in Salesforce.com through sforce. These fields are not available when I described the Solution module.

Can anyone let me know where I can find these fields so that I can update them based on user responses.

Thanks,

R

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Solution's IsPublished field in the where clause of my query, but getting error.

how should my where condition be?

Thanks

R

I'm new to sforce. I tried to run the sample Java files provided @ sforce.com without installing Apache axis but with the Jar files downloaded and added in my classpath. I encountered the following exception when I executed Quickstart.java

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SforceServiceLocator.getSoap(SforceServiceLocator.java:38)

at com.salesforce.quickstart.Quickstart.doLogin(Quickstart.java:209)

at com.salesforce.quickstart.Quickstart.mainLoop(Quickstart.java:72)

at com.salesforce.quickstart.Quickstart.(Quickstart.java:38)

at com.salesforce.quickstart.Quickstart.main(Quickstart.java:33)

Can anyone help me in getting started with step-by-step instructions.

Thanks

R

I find the solutionNote field (text area 32000) not filterable through APIs, but I would like to use this field in my WHERE clause. This is very important for me, can someone help me, please ?

Thanks,

R

I have included few objects in my sforce development edition and have generated the wsdl file. Where should i save this file in my development environment. I am able to see the changes that i made in sforce account even before i saved the wsdl file in my system.

Thanks,

R

Hi,

I am trying to simulate the Public Knowledge Database using Solutions module and would like to update the Self service access count/positive count and answer count fields in Salesforce.com through sforce. These fields are not available when I described the Solution module.

Can anyone let me know where I can find these fields so that I can update them based on user responses.

Thanks,

R