• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am receiving this message everytime I attempt to run a simple select query on the Account table. The query does return some rows sometimes but the majority of the times it returns the error.

curl_exec error 28 Operation timed out with 0 out of -1 bytes received
select Id,Name from account

I am using the PHP Sample and have simply changed the table name (and fields) from lead to account.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello,

I am trying to update a contact from a VB.NET project using this code...

Dim updateContact As SalesForce.Contact = New SalesForce.Contact

updateContact.Id = ResultRecord(EditingID).InternalID

Dim errorContact As SalesForce.Contact = New SalesForce.Contact

errorContact.Id = "s:dlfk"

Dim SaveResults As SalesForce.SaveResult = binding.update(New SalesForce.sObject() {updateContact, errorContact})

I receive the following error once typing in the code in

(1090): Value of type '1-dimensional array of SalesForce_Editor.SalesForce.SaveResult' cannot be converted to 'SalesForce_Editor.SalesForce.SaveResult'.

I have checked this code against the sample code that can be downloaded and there appears to be no difference - aside from the obvious one that the sample code updates an Account but I have previously made this code work in another project?

Can anyone help ??

Thanx in advance.

Hi just a quick question,

Is it possible to perform insert statement or are you limited to only using select?

I am using VB.NET

Many Thanks.

P.S Still having trouble with the WSDL (Post 06-11-2004).

Hi,

This might be a really stupid question but how do I use the WSDL generated by Salesforce.com (From the generate screen in setup)?

I have many custom fields which I need access to but so far I have had no luck in adding the WSDL to my VB.NET project.

It would be great if someone could give me a little idiots guide?

Many Thanks, JT

Hi,

Has anyone successfully deployed salesforce without using accounts?

For example in the case of a retailer selling directly to customers (created as contacts) with no company (created as accounts) involvement. Would their be any serious problems with this setup?

Any information / help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

I was wondering if it is possible to create a lookup relationship from standard object to custom one. i.e - populate a custom field in a standard object from lookup.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Garry

• April 01, 2005

Hello,

I am trying to update a contact from a VB.NET project using this code...

Dim updateContact As SalesForce.Contact = New SalesForce.Contact

updateContact.Id = ResultRecord(EditingID).InternalID

Dim errorContact As SalesForce.Contact = New SalesForce.Contact

errorContact.Id = "s:dlfk"

Dim SaveResults As SalesForce.SaveResult = binding.update(New SalesForce.sObject() {updateContact, errorContact})

I receive the following error once typing in the code in

(1090): Value of type '1-dimensional array of SalesForce_Editor.SalesForce.SaveResult' cannot be converted to 'SalesForce_Editor.SalesForce.SaveResult'.

I have checked this code against the sample code that can be downloaded and there appears to be no difference - aside from the obvious one that the sample code updates an Account but I have previously made this code work in another project?

Can anyone help ??

Thanx in advance.

Hi,

This might be a really stupid question but how do I use the WSDL generated by Salesforce.com (From the generate screen in setup)?

I have many custom fields which I need access to but so far I have had no luck in adding the WSDL to my VB.NET project.

It would be great if someone could give me a little idiots guide?

Many Thanks, JT

Hi,

Has anyone successfully deployed salesforce without using accounts?

For example in the case of a retailer selling directly to customers (created as contacts) with no company (created as accounts) involvement. Would their be any serious problems with this setup?

Any information / help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers