• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey

How can an integration utilizing sforce API be developed to pull a file from some network (the file may be a .xls file). Can this file be pulled after regular intervals of time. I am using Java.

Thnx

• November 23, 2004

I am trying to compile the quickstart code provided in SFDC. But am not able to import org.apache.axis package into the project. The problem is that I dont have any .java files for the package, but only .class files(these files come from axis.jar). Can anyone please tell me where can I find the same.

Thank

• November 17, 2004

Hey ,

After running this* command

*java -classpath C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\axis.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\axis-ant.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\commons-discovery.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\commons-logging.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\jaxrpc.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\log4j-1.2.4.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\saaj.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\wsdl4j.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\xercesImpl.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\xml-apis.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -v -a enterprise.wsdl

I am getting this error:

Parsing XML file:  enterprise.wsdl
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Fatal Error: URI=file:///C:/wsdl2java/enterprise.wsdl
Line=1: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.newDocument(XMLUtils.java:322)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.newDocument(XMLUtils.java:367)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.jav
a:384)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:245)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Can you guys please look into this.

Thanks

• November 09, 2004

guys guys guys

I have been struggling hard to set the class path in Windows 2000 for the WSDL2Java thing. Finally i tried running a .bat file with the following command in it

"java -classpath C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libaxis.jar;C\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libaxis-ant.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\ax
is\WEB-INF\libcommons-discovery.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libcom
mons-logging.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libjaxrpc.jar;C:\Axis\axi
s-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\liblog4j-1.2.4.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-
INF\libsaaj.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libwsdl4j.jar org.apache.a
xis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -v -a -T 1.2  enterprise.wsdl"

but am getting the error like :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/wsdl/WSDL2Java

can anyone please help me out with this.

please please please

• November 02, 2004

guys guys guys

I have been struggling hard to set the class path in Windows 2000 for the WSDL2Java thing. Finally i tried running a .bat file with the following command in it

"java -classpath C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libaxis.jar;C\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libaxis-ant.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\ax
is\WEB-INF\libcommons-discovery.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libcom
mons-logging.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libjaxrpc.jar;C:\Axis\axi
s-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\liblog4j-1.2.4.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-
INF\libsaaj.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libwsdl4j.jar org.apache.a

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/wsdl/WSDL2Java

please please please

Message Edited by Jassa on 11-01-2004 10:10 PM

• November 02, 2004

I am new to Salesforce. Could you guys please let me know are there any ways in which we can send and recieve data from SFDC to legacy apps via - Java, XML, SOAP, etc. If there are any please help me out. It would be great if you can provide the details.

Thanks

• October 21, 2004

hey Fellas,

I want to Populate "Company" field in Leads to "First name, last name". can anyone please help me out. Do i need to write a code for this??

Thanks

• September 23, 2004

Hey ,

I want the lead source to be defaulted to "Website" in case the lead is generated using the Web-to-Link feature of the application. Can someone please help me with this!

Thanx

• September 01, 2004

guys guys guys

please please please

• November 02, 2004

guys guys guys

please please please

Message Edited by Jassa on 11-01-2004 10:10 PM

• November 02, 2004

I am new to Salesforce. Could you guys please let me know are there any ways in which we can send and recieve data from SFDC to legacy apps via - Java, XML, SOAP, etc. If there are any please help me out. It would be great if you can provide the details.

Thanks

• October 21, 2004