• Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
I have a BeginDateTime and a EndDateTime also with a time offset in Hours.  Is there a formula where I can take the EndDateTime subtract the BeginDateTime + the TimeOffset in hours to get a total time.  Here is an example

BeginDateTime 11/1/06 9:35 PM
EndDateTime 11/1/06 11:45 PM
TimeOffset = 2

So I want to take 11/1/06 11:45PM - (11/1/06 9:35PM + 2hrs) should get calculated number field of .17 for the total hours or 10 minutes.

here is what my formula looks like now
(({!End_Date__c} - ({!Begin_Date__c} +  {!Time_Offset__c})   )     * 24
Thank you

Hi

I am working with vb.net and writing an app to download certain tables from Salesforce.  I got the code working to create the tables in SQL but have yet to figure out the best way to download the data.  What is the best way to download the data into the SQL tables?  Does anyone have any code samples or suggestions to do this process?  Also is there a way to bulk insert vs inserting one record at a time.  Thanks for any help.

Hi
I have a BeginDateTime and a EndDateTime also with a time offset in Hours.  Is there a formula where I can take the EndDateTime subtract the BeginDateTime + the TimeOffset in hours to get a total time.  Here is an example

BeginDateTime 11/1/06 9:35 PM
EndDateTime 11/1/06 11:45 PM
TimeOffset = 2

So I want to take 11/1/06 11:45PM - (11/1/06 9:35PM + 2hrs) should get calculated number field of .17 for the total hours or 10 minutes.

here is what my formula looks like now
(({!End_Date__c} - ({!Begin_Date__c} +  {!Time_Offset__c})   )     * 24
Thank you

Hi

I am working with vb.net and writing an app to download certain tables from Salesforce.  I got the code working to create the tables in SQL but have yet to figure out the best way to download the data.  What is the best way to download the data into the SQL tables?  Does anyone have any code samples or suggestions to do this process?  Also is there a way to bulk insert vs inserting one record at a time.  Thanks for any help.