• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to select all accounts using the API. The following does not appear to select all records:

"SELECT Id FROM Account"

When we compare the query results with a report generated from SalesForce.com, we are not able to find all the account id's.

We have "view all data" rights.

We are attempting to selet every account record from Salesforce however after some spot checking we believe that we are not getting every record. Below is a code example:

QueryResult qr = Service.query("SELECT Id, OMS_ID__c, ParentId, PT_Acct_Mgr__c, SI_Acct_Mgr__c, SU_Acct_Mgr__c FROM Account");

We loop through using the querymore method however when we look at the data returned it is missing records. We get 47,760 records returned, however we believe that there are around 300+ missing records and can't seem to figure out why certain records (which are clearly in Salesforce) do not appear.

Are we hitting some maximum limit on records?

Are there certain records that just won't return?

Hello,

How do you update, delete or insert picklist values?

We are writing an application that lets users update our organization data including picklist values. I noticed there is no 'update', 'delete' or 'insert' method associated with picklists. So I'm not sure what is the best way to do this.

Any help will be appreciated.

• September 20, 2004

How to select all accounts using the API. The following does not appear to select all records:

"SELECT Id FROM Account"

When we compare the query results with a report generated from SalesForce.com, we are not able to find all the account id's.

We have "view all data" rights.

We are attempting to selet every account record from Salesforce however after some spot checking we believe that we are not getting every record. Below is a code example:

QueryResult qr = Service.query("SELECT Id, OMS_ID__c, ParentId, PT_Acct_Mgr__c, SI_Acct_Mgr__c, SU_Acct_Mgr__c FROM Account");

We loop through using the querymore method however when we look at the data returned it is missing records. We get 47,760 records returned, however we believe that there are around 300+ missing records and can't seem to figure out why certain records (which are clearly in Salesforce) do not appear.

Are we hitting some maximum limit on records?

Are there certain records that just won't return?

Hello,

How do you update, delete or insert picklist values?

We are writing an application that lets users update our organization data including picklist values. I noticed there is no 'update', 'delete' or 'insert' method associated with picklists. So I'm not sure what is the best way to do this.

Any help will be appreciated.

• September 20, 2004