• 0 Points
  • Member since 2004

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When logging in to salesforce.com you are assigned a session id. What is preventing the session id from being "stolen" and used by another client? How does salesforce secure the session?

Thanks.

• November 01, 2004

guys guys guys

I have been struggling hard to set the class path in Windows 2000 for the WSDL2Java thing. Finally i tried running a .bat file with the following command in it

"java -classpath C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libaxis.jar;C\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libaxis-ant.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\ax
is\WEB-INF\libcommons-discovery.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libcom
mons-logging.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libjaxrpc.jar;C:\Axis\axi
s-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\liblog4j-1.2.4.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-
INF\libsaaj.jar;C:\Axis\axis-1_1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\libwsdl4j.jar org.apache.a
xis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -v -a -T 1.2  enterprise.wsdl"

but am getting the error like :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/wsdl/WSDL2Java

can anyone please help me out with this.

please please please

Message Edited by Jassa on 11-01-2004 10:10 PM

• November 02, 2004

When logging in to salesforce.com you are assigned a session id. What is preventing the session id from being "stolen" and used by another client? How does salesforce secure the session?

Thanks.

• November 01, 2004