• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am using the JBuilderX for integration with salesforce. In the View-Panes option, I have selected SForce. Then I get this "sforce Entitites". When I clcik on this, I get a prompt to login. When I login, I get the following error

;Nested Exception occured

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandShakeException:sun.security.validator.validatorException: No trusted certificate found.

Please check your username and password adn try again.

I get the same error meessage, when I try to run the downloaded sample QuickStart application. But I am able to log into the salesforce develoepr website using the username and pasword. So, i browsed the message board and saw this

http://forums.sforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=23

Even this did not help me. I have now installed jdk 1.5.0_01. I have uninstalled the older version of JDK (which was jdk1.4.2) that I had on my machine. But I am getting this whatever I do and and I am not able to proceed further. Please help me out of this.

Thanks,

Sreeni Alakappan.

• January 03, 2005

Hi,

I am using the JBuilderX for integration with salesforce. In the View-Panes option, I have selected SForce. Then I get this "sforce Entitites". When I clcik on this, I get a prompt to login. When I login, I get the following error

;Nested Exception occured

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandShakeException:sun.security.validator.validatorException: No trusted certificate found.

Please check your username and password adn try again.

I get the same error meessage, when I try to run the downloaded sample QuickStart application. But I am able to log into the salesforce develoepr website using the username and pasword. So, i browsed the message board and saw this

http://forums.sforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=23

Even this did not help me. I have now installed jdk 1.5.0_01. I have uninstalled the older version of JDK (which was jdk1.4.2) that I had on my machine. But I am getting this whatever I do and and I am not able to proceed further. Please help me out of this.

Thanks,

Sreeni Alakappan.

• January 03, 2005