• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I make the folowing query via Sforce Explorer:

Select AccountId, Amount, DeliveryInstallationStatus__c, Description, HasOpportunityLineItem, Id, IsClosed, IsWon, Name, OwnerId, Pricebook2Id, StageName from Opportunity  where IsWon = true and DeliveryInstallationStatus__c = 'Yet to begin'

The response is correct and corresponding to what I have entered in Sforce.

A person from different place is making the same request for testing purposes with my credentials.

He sees different values for Amount and different Id's. Otherwise the other parameters are the same.

What he sees are old values I had 10days ago.

How is this possible - I to get the actual values, he to get different (old) values?

I defined Products wich I want to be available
in Opportunity. How to make possible the Products
list to appear in Opportunity view?
I made the following:

in Opportunity I changed the type from Closed to Prospect. Also
form "Yet to be performed" to "Pending". I make request with SOAP API
to get this record. I do not see the changes in effect.

Are there delay the changes to be reflected to SOAP API requests?
I would like to know how to add Products to Opportunity view.

The Products list and Price Book are defined but I do
not see how to make them available when I open
Opportunity. I want to see a list of Products and choose
one of them or several of them. They have to appear as
product list items.

Also I would like to see the custome Products fields I defined:
Weight and Dimensions.

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks in advance.

How to get Company Information fields via SOAP API call?

I need to get my own Address, City, State, Zip, Country
when shipping an order to my customer. How to get this info?

getUserInfo call gives me 
getUserInfoResponse/organizationId

I tried to get Account with organizationId as argument
but do not receive nothing.

I suppose Account is for my customers only
not for my ouwn company info?

I want to create VB.NET client to get and execute orders
made via Sforce.

The steps are:

1) A sales person creates Order in Sforce
2) I want to get as list of Orders via SOAP API
3) When I select an order to make another call via SOAP API and get order parameters:
ShipFrom, ShipTo, Product name, Product value, Product weight, Product dimensions (optional), Shipping date.

Now the questions are:
1) Where is the concept of Orders in Sforce? I suppose it is related to Opportunity. If that is so which flag represents
an Order?
2) I suppose I have to perform Query requests. Can somebody help me to compose these 2 requests - getting all orders
to be fullfilled and getting information for specific order.

Thanks a lot,

We developed ExpediteShip for DHL hosted SOAP Web Service.

I just registered for Sforce.com developer program.

Will want to implement the following and need help from the cimmunity how to implement it.

Sforce.com ordering system embedded in Sforce.com

1) To integrate Shipping button to Sforce.com
2) To integrate Shipping submenus to be seen when user clicks on Shipping button.
3) Submenu #1: Shipping Rate Estimate
4) Submenu #2: Shipment with label printing.

3) and 4) have to get a list of available customers and products and their info imported to the Shipping info.

The usage scenario is as follows:

1) The sales person has a customer who wants to purchase a product. He wants a shipping rate estimate. He chooses his customer from a list of available customers, then the desired product(s).
The customer address info is extracted from Sforce.com. The product weights and dimensions are extracted from Sforce.com. This info is send to ExpediteShip screen. Sforce.com user confirms
the selection, clicks on Rate estimate and receives a list of available rates depending from the shipping methos. The rates are calculated based on the Shipping Method; Ship From, Ship To Addresses; Weight, Dimensions, Product Value. This request calls ExpediteShip Web Service and returns back the list of available rates.

2) The sales person wants to close a sale. He chooses a desired shipping method. The the next screen shows the order including address, product ordered and shipping value.

3) The person responsible for orders opens a separate screen with pending orders. He chooses an order to fulfill. The Shipping Method; Ship From, Ship To Addresses; Weight, Dimensions, Product Value.are extracted from Sforce.com, send to ExpediteShip SOAP Web Service and then a shipping label is returned back on the screen. He prints the label and marks the order to be fulfilled.

I make the folowing query via Sforce Explorer:

Select AccountId, Amount, DeliveryInstallationStatus__c, Description, HasOpportunityLineItem, Id, IsClosed, IsWon, Name, OwnerId, Pricebook2Id, StageName from Opportunity  where IsWon = true and DeliveryInstallationStatus__c = 'Yet to begin'

The response is correct and corresponding to what I have entered in Sforce.

A person from different place is making the same request for testing purposes with my credentials.

He sees different values for Amount and different Id's. Otherwise the other parameters are the same.

What he sees are old values I had 10days ago.

How is this possible - I to get the actual values, he to get different (old) values?

I defined Products wich I want to be available
in Opportunity. How to make possible the Products
list to appear in Opportunity view?
I made the following:

in Opportunity I changed the type from Closed to Prospect. Also
form "Yet to be performed" to "Pending". I make request with SOAP API
to get this record. I do not see the changes in effect.

Are there delay the changes to be reflected to SOAP API requests?
I would like to know how to add Products to Opportunity view.

The Products list and Price Book are defined but I do
not see how to make them available when I open
Opportunity. I want to see a list of Products and choose
one of them or several of them. They have to appear as
product list items.

Also I would like to see the custome Products fields I defined:
Weight and Dimensions.

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks in advance.

We developed ExpediteShip for DHL hosted SOAP Web Service.

I just registered for Sforce.com developer program.

Will want to implement the following and need help from the cimmunity how to implement it.

Sforce.com ordering system embedded in Sforce.com

1) To integrate Shipping button to Sforce.com
2) To integrate Shipping submenus to be seen when user clicks on Shipping button.
3) Submenu #1: Shipping Rate Estimate
4) Submenu #2: Shipment with label printing.

3) and 4) have to get a list of available customers and products and their info imported to the Shipping info.

The usage scenario is as follows:

1) The sales person has a customer who wants to purchase a product. He wants a shipping rate estimate. He chooses his customer from a list of available customers, then the desired product(s).
The customer address info is extracted from Sforce.com. The product weights and dimensions are extracted from Sforce.com. This info is send to ExpediteShip screen. Sforce.com user confirms
the selection, clicks on Rate estimate and receives a list of available rates depending from the shipping methos. The rates are calculated based on the Shipping Method; Ship From, Ship To Addresses; Weight, Dimensions, Product Value. This request calls ExpediteShip Web Service and returns back the list of available rates.

2) The sales person wants to close a sale. He chooses a desired shipping method. The the next screen shows the order including address, product ordered and shipping value.

3) The person responsible for orders opens a separate screen with pending orders. He chooses an order to fulfill. The Shipping Method; Ship From, Ship To Addresses; Weight, Dimensions, Product Value.are extracted from Sforce.com, send to ExpediteShip SOAP Web Service and then a shipping label is returned back on the screen. He prints the label and marks the order to be fulfilled.

Our company developed DHL hosted SOAP Web Service: dhl.expediteship.com

I just signed for Sforce developer program in order to connect the two SOAP Web
Services.

I need to get the fields required to preform a shipping request. Basically when shipping is performed
2 addresses are required: Shipper, Consignee. Also product info: Dimensions, Weight, Price.

Because I am new to Salesforce I will appreciate any help to get this project running faster.