• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a test app (A1) at developer.force and i have created a trial account at site.com 

after successfully loggin into sitec.om i would like to be able to use my app A1.

How to do this.

Please help.

Thanks

Just wondering if anyone has a simple example of Hadoop & SF together.

I have looked at  Narayans use case article but just wondering if anyone may have a simpler implementation without getting much into pig script or other code. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

N

Just wondering if siteforce/site.com  free for developers just like force.com.

I would like to be able to practise/develop  custom modules and was wondering which is a good place to start with.

Also wonderging if there is something like a HelloWorld module which will show us step by step how to build modules in Siteforce. Any help/input will be appreciated.

Thanks

N

We have a complex spreadsheet with multiple formulas used across multiple cells in the spreadsheet which change when any one of the cells change. To convert this to a web application we would use a lot of ajax calls as soon as one cell changes and re-populate the other fields. We are wondering if any one has done this kind of functionality in SF.

Any suggestions or references of such articles or links will be appreciated.

Thanks

N

Just wondering if anyone may have any suggestions how to download these free videos from this link:

https://itunes.apple.com/in/podcast/administrators-sessions/id470277903

Due to slow connectivity i am unable to view them online.
Please let me know if theres any way i can download them
Thanks
N

Just wondering if anyone has a simple example of Hadoop & SF together.

I have looked at  Narayans use case article but just wondering if anyone may have a simpler implementation without getting much into pig script or other code. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

N

Just wondering if anyone may have any suggestions how to download these free videos from this link:

https://itunes.apple.com/in/podcast/administrators-sessions/id470277903

Due to slow connectivity i am unable to view them online.
Please let me know if theres any way i can download them
Thanks
N