• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When i tried to create AccountShare records using the System Administrator profile, the API returned the result "Insufficient Access on Cross-Reference Id". I was trying to create records with an AccountID, UserId, and Edit access on Account, Opportunity, and Case.
Does anyone know the reason? I can create the rules manually through the GUI so i don't understand the permissions issue.

thanks

Adrian Fitzpatrick
Verve Software
Is there a particular reason why the chapter of sample SOAP messages has been dropped from the 6.0 API? This was very useful in the past, particularly in writing wrapper functions in PHP for new methods such as the new describeSObjects() method.
Any chance of getting them appended?

thanks
I've been labouring over an issue with the .NET partner WSDL wrappers in Visual studio. It keeps throwing an IndexOutofRangeException immediately following the create call. I tested the sample C# programs in the same environment and they worked fine, even when I pasted my own code into them. Could this be something to do with the WSDL? Is there any specific point within the binding.create call where such an exception could be thrown?
I know its a vague question but I need a sanity check!

thanks
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but have any requests been put in to have the main portal cookie use an org-specific name? Its frustrating as a developer and user of multiple SFDC orgs that I can't access them at the same time, logging into one resets the cookie and logs you out of the other.
Anyone else made this request?
Hi,

When I execute my AJAX code:

_qrLeads = sforceClient.Query("Select Id, LastName, FirstName, State, Email , CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate, OwnerId From Lead where CreatedDate >= 2005-01-01 and CreatedDate
alert("_qrLeads: "+_qrLeads)

I get this error:

_qrLeads: faultstring: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.
faultcode: soapenv:Server
SOQL: Select Id, LastName, FirstName, State, Email , CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate, OwnerId From Lead where CreatedDate >= 2005-01-01 and CreatedDate

If I executed this query in the sforce Explorer works perfect.

Thanks.
I've been labouring over an issue with the .NET partner WSDL wrappers in Visual studio. It keeps throwing an IndexOutofRangeException immediately following the create call. I tested the sample C# programs in the same environment and they worked fine, even when I pasted my own code into them. Could this be something to do with the WSDL? Is there any specific point within the binding.create call where such an exception could be thrown?
I know its a vague question but I need a sanity check!

thanks
Does anyone know how to call update() for more than one object at a time (using WebService_sforceService_Soal.php)? Here is the code I have for updating one record:
     $client = new SalesforceClient($SESSION);
     $client->_endpoint = $_COOKIE['sf_endpoint'];

$myFields = array('type'=>'lead', 'Id'=>'00S20000007k888AAA', 'Company'=>'testCo');
     $result = $client->update($myFields);

This code works perfectly, but I cannot figure out how to pass more than one "sObject" (php array) to it. My first guess was to make $myFields an array of arrays, but that didn't work. Then I tried just adding more and more key/value pairs to the $myFields array ('type'=>'lead', 'Id'=>'00S20000007k888AAA', 'Company'=>'testCo1', 'type'=>'lead', 'Id'=>'00S20000007k9999BB', 'Company'=>'testCo2', etc. etc.) but that didn't work either.

Thanks for any help you can provide (I really don't want to make multiple calls to the update function).

-Jordan Lev