• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have a problem accessing fields removed from the detail layout - actually Opportunity.amount ?

I'm accessing this field with a query WS API call, with System Administrator Profile.

imho, System Administrator has the right "read all data" + "write all data" - why then this issue
=> INVALID_FIELD, ERROR at Row:1:Column:58 No such column 'Amount' on entity 'Opportunity'

I'm experience this problem on Enterprise and Professional orgs

Please advise.

Thanks
Gregor
  • February 11, 2008
Hi all,

I have an existing Developer Account, but I'm missing there

- the "Pages"  menu option to manage Visualforce pages and
- the "Enable Development Mode" checkbox in the Personla Info Dialog

Please advise, how to enable these features

Thanks and Regards
Gregor
  • December 16, 2007
Hi ,

has anyone experience with character rererences, i.e. #xA in the multiline address field in Account/Contact object?

Do the query and create/update methods correctly handle this character references, as specified in XML 1.0 Spec.?

Thanks
Gregor

• January 15, 2007
Hi,

my customer wants a custom link (based on an S-Control, which does calls to the Appexchange API) to behave differently in online/offline context.

What can I do?
a) I do nothing, as the offline client detects the fact and issues an error message?
b) I have to find out, that i'm offline (how?) and then act accordingly, issuing myself an error message?

I would appreciate an informed answer, which alternative (a or b) shall I pursuit.

Thanks
Greg
  • October 26, 2006
Hi All,

we are going to implement DA, following the guidelines from salesforce_single_sign_on.pdf. Now, we are waiting for our Salesforce.com organization to be DA enabled by support.

The questions, I have re DA are:
1. How long does it take, to get DA enabled?
2. Where do I get the DA web service wsdl (AuthenticationService.wsdl)? I understand, the wsdl will be downloadable from our org, once it is DA enabled. To be able to proceed with the DA Web Service design immediately, I would highly appreciate to get AuthenticationService.wsdl from an alternate source.

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Gregor

Hi ,

has anyone experience with character rererences, i.e. #xA in the multiline address field in Account/Contact object?

Do the query and create/update methods correctly handle this character references, as specified in XML 1.0 Spec.?

Thanks
Gregor

• January 15, 2007
Hi All,

we are going to implement DA, following the guidelines from salesforce_single_sign_on.pdf. Now, we are waiting for our Salesforce.com organization to be DA enabled by support.

The questions, I have re DA are:
1. How long does it take, to get DA enabled?
2. Where do I get the DA web service wsdl (AuthenticationService.wsdl)? I understand, the wsdl will be downloadable from our org, once it is DA enabled. To be able to proceed with the DA Web Service design immediately, I would highly appreciate to get AuthenticationService.wsdl from an alternate source.

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Gregor

Does anyone have any example code to do Delegated Authentication with Perl?

Thanks
  • March 24, 2005