• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am using a cusotm s-control. In this control I am implementing a DHTML component ( a data entry table ). What I want to do is to make this HTML page of mine same as AppExchange's UI? Basically I want to copy the UI Look & Feel of AppExchange to my s-control. How can I do this? Are there any CSS exposed that I can plug into my s-control's HTML body? Any help and/or samples will be appreciated.

Thanks
  • January 26, 2006
I want some samples for inserting, updating and selecting (specially traversing data in the QueryResult object) using AJAX beta 3.3 with built-in system or Custom Objects. I was unable to find any docs or help onlnie for this version of the toolkit. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
  • January 25, 2006
Can we call external web services (non-SalesForce) through AJAX in applications build on AppExchange or not? An example will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
  • January 24, 2006
Can we call external web services (non-SalesForce) through AJAX in applications build on AppExchange or not?

Thanks.
  • January 24, 2006
Hi

I wanted to know that is the SalesForce Web Service API can used with JDeveloper 10g or we must use Apache Axis libraries in all cases? Can some one shed some light on the role of Apache Axis libraries and JDeveloper usage along with it.

Thanks.
  • January 24, 2006
Hi,

Is this book, AppExchange for DUMMIES, available anywhere online for download?

Thanks.
  • January 23, 2006
Hi,

I want to know that how can I implement business logic/business rules in our applications. By business logic I mean e.g. how can I incorporate custom validation and verification on data entered by the user? Also, is there any way that I could apply some custom computations (aggregates/avarages etc.) on user data.

Can we use JavaScript here with AppExchange? How can we do that?

Thanks a lot.
  • January 23, 2006
Hi

I wanted to know that is there any control through which we can show data in form of a grid in our applications? I am talking about a editable data grid like in MS Excel. Similarly, I like to make a table into which user can enter data (in different cells). How can this be done?

Thank you.
  • January 23, 2006
Hi,

I am using a cusotm s-control. In this control I am implementing a DHTML component ( a data entry table ). What I want to do is to make this HTML page of mine same as AppExchange's UI? Basically I want to copy the UI Look & Feel of AppExchange to my s-control. How can I do this? Are there any CSS exposed that I can plug into my s-control's HTML body? Any help and/or samples will be appreciated.

Thanks
  • January 26, 2006