• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using PEAR SOAP to load data into Salesforce using php.

The system works great until it tries to load about 800 records or more in one sitting, then it gets this error:

Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in <b>/usr/share/pear/SOAP/Base.php</b> on line <b>1204</b><br />

Does anyone know if this is an error in the SOAP code or if there's anything I can do to get around this?

Thanks.
I'm running a php program that queries data from a local database and uses the API to create records in Salesforce.com. The code worked perfectly up until two days ago when I started recieving errors like this:

Error: XML error on line 1 col 4 byte 4 not well-formed (invalid token)
Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.
Error: curl_exec error 28 Operation timed out with 1276 out of -1 bytes received

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems like is?
I am using PEAR SOAP to load data into Salesforce using php.

The system works great until it tries to load about 800 records or more in one sitting, then it gets this error:

Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in <b>/usr/share/pear/SOAP/Base.php</b> on line <b>1204</b><br />

Does anyone know if this is an error in the SOAP code or if there's anything I can do to get around this?

Thanks.
I'm running a php program that queries data from a local database and uses the API to create records in Salesforce.com. The code worked perfectly up until two days ago when I started recieving errors like this:

Error: XML error on line 1 col 4 byte 4 not well-formed (invalid token)
Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Invalid byte 2 of 2-byte UTF-8 sequence.
Error: curl_exec error 28 Operation timed out with 1276 out of -1 bytes received

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems like is?