• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

Is it possible, via web-services, to create a new lead, and create a task in one step?

Currently we create the lead, retrieve the returned lead id, then create the task. However we have a new trigger in place which may merge the lead prior to the task create so we're getting errors.

Thanks,

-Rick

Hello,
I currently work with our salesforce data via the sforce API. We are developing an app where our users will log into our enterprise application and be able to interact directly with saleforce UI. What do I need to do to log the user into salesforce behind the scenes once they've already successfully logged into our front end.

Thanks for any input!

I have two salesforce accounts, our production account, and our developer account. When I export the exnterprise.xml file from the developer account and add it to VS 2005 as a web reference all works.

When I download the enterprise.xml file from production and add as a web reference it fails with the following error:

The Custom tool MSDiscoCodeGenerator Failed. Unable to import binding "SoapBinding" from namespace "urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com".

Any ideas? Why is this failing, I cannot see many differences between the file headers.

-rick