• 25 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have installed Force.com IDE Spring '10 on Eclipse 3.5.2. I have created new Force.com project and pulled all components from salesforce.com. But on "Execute Anonymous" tab, I am not able to select the active project from the drop down. It's disabled. I cannot type into the "Source to Execute" text box either.

Is anybody having this issue?

Thanks,

Venkat

I have installed Force.com IDE Spring '10 on Eclipse 3.5.2. I have created new Force.com project and pulled all components from salesforce.com. But on "Execute Anonymous" tab, I am not able to select the active project from the drop down. It's disabled. I cannot type into the "Source to Execute" text box either.

Is anybody having this issue?

Thanks,

Venkat

I am working on a site using the customer portal and the new sites technology. As part of my development I have uploaded some images to be used throughout the site as static resources and have made them public.

The issue I am having is that the images do not render (I get a 404 error) unless I actually log into my salesforce.com instance first. If I open up a new browser window and log into the site/customer portal the images links are broken. However the stylesheet I am using does load. Once I log into my actual SFDC org and then return to the portal the images work fine.

Any ideas/direction on this one?

Facebook toolkit was published for Salesforce.  Using that toolkit its possible to connect Facebook right inside from Salesforce.  I am trying to make a Apex to Facebook API call to fetch in groups related to my facebook id using following snippet

FacebookSession fbsession= new FacebookSession(appKey,appSecret,'','');
List<IFacebookQueryResult> groups = fbsession.query('Select name, venue, gid FROM group WHERE gid IN (SELECT gid FROM group_member WHERE uid = \'11111111111\')');

It throws following error
<error_response xmlns="http://api.facebook.com/1.0/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <error_code>102</error_code> <error_msg>Session key invalid or no longer valid: </error_msg> <request_args list="true">

To my knowledge before instantiating FacebookSession Class,I need to fetch session id and set it as 4th parameter of FacebookSession constructor.Can someone guide me how to fetch session id or is there anything else i am missing .

Samples or Examples depicting salesforce-facebook connection will be really appreciated!