• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using C#.NET 2.0. I need to access the data within a QueryResult record without casting the sObject to a SFDC Object (like User) class. I need to roll through the individual data elements of a given record in a systematic manner independent of what the underlying SFDC Object (User) actually is. I will know the names of the individual data elements because of the query's column listing.

For example, something like...
DataRow dr;
dr = dt.NewRow();
sObject drQR = qr.records[x];
dr[
"ID"] = drQR["ID"];

Edwin Farrar
Where are the help files which talk about the API Async calls? I have the version 10 help files and am not able to find it. I am obviously missing them.

Thanks;
Edwin Farrar
I am attempting a very simple query on the Opportunity object which includes a custom column. The column is listed in the wsdl (v9). The query succeeds when implemented through DBAmp and Apex Explorer 8.0. However, when the same query is attempted through the .NET API, it fails with the following message:
 Source: SforceProvider
 Error:  INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'TSO_User__c' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
 Type:   System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException
 Stack:  System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'TSO_User__c' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Any thoughts?
I am using C#.NET 2.0. I need to access the data within a QueryResult record without casting the sObject to a SFDC Object (like User) class. I need to roll through the individual data elements of a given record in a systematic manner independent of what the underlying SFDC Object (User) actually is. I will know the names of the individual data elements because of the query's column listing.

For example, something like...
DataRow dr;
dr = dt.NewRow();
sObject drQR = qr.records[x];
dr[
"ID"] = drQR["ID"];

Edwin Farrar
Where are the help files which talk about the API Async calls? I have the version 10 help files and am not able to find it. I am obviously missing them.

Thanks;
Edwin Farrar
I am attempting a very simple query on the Opportunity object which includes a custom column. The column is listed in the wsdl (v9). The query succeeds when implemented through DBAmp and Apex Explorer 8.0. However, when the same query is attempted through the .NET API, it fails with the following message:
 Source: SforceProvider
 Error:  INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'TSO_User__c' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
 Type:   System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException
 Stack:  System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'TSO_User__c' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Any thoughts?