• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys - Any idea when quota data will be available via the AppExchange API?  Can you also share with me/us why it is not available via the API at this time?

Thanks,
Jeff
Hey guys, how's it going...

I have a quesiton about using Oracle BPEL PM to pull and manipulte data from salesforce.com.  We are specifically trying to map the response from the 'query' operation from an imported Enterprise WSDL to an entitiy-specific schema instance.

We understand that there is an 'inheritance'/extension relationship between the sObject base element and each of the entity elements.  When we attempt to use transformation/mapping tool in BPEL PM, the element names that we see are from the sObject, not for a specific entity type.

Can anyone here offer guidance on how to get the response from a 'query' operation into an entity-specific schema format?  Any information you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff
Hey guys, how's it going...

I have a quesiton about using Oracle BPEL PM to pull and manipulte data from salesforce.com.  We are specifically trying to map the response from the 'query' operation from an imported Enterprise WSDL to an entitiy-specific schema instance.

We understand that there is an 'inheritance'/extension relationship between the sObject base element and each of the entity elements.  When we attempt to use transformation/mapping tool in BPEL PM, the element names that we see are from the sObject, not for a specific entity type.

Can anyone here offer guidance on how to get the response from a 'query' operation into an entity-specific schema format?  Any information you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff