• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

How can I create a field that has the same information of another field in other object.

i.e.: I has a field on object contract, that is refered to the month that this client has to be charged. And I created another object that should have a field with the same value (month) the has on the field on contract.

Thanks in advanced for all cooperation.

Best Regards

Léo

ps.: Sorry about my english, sometimes is hard to write technical texts.
I have a problem, and I´m looking for some help on this issue.

Every account that we create, we choose its type (ie.: client, potential client, partner...), and we´d like to create a custom field (picklist or serch field) on the botton of this account that shows all accounts that is classified as Partner.

I mean, a custom field that I can search only accounts that is classified as Partner.

Thanks in advanced.

Leo
Hi,

My name is Leo, and I work in a customer care software development in Brazil.
We're on Enterprise edition and I'm trying to figure out how to calculate the number of mounths between a specific date and the end of the year.

Does someone could help me with this issue?

In advance, sorry about my english, it´s not so good.

Leo
I have a problem, and I´m looking for some help on this issue.

Every account that we create, we choose its type (ie.: client, potential client, partner...), and we´d like to create a custom field (picklist or serch field) on the botton of this account that shows all accounts that is classified as Partner.

I mean, a custom field that I can search only accounts that is classified as Partner.

Thanks in advanced.

Leo
Hi,

My name is Leo, and I work in a customer care software development in Brazil.
We're on Enterprise edition and I'm trying to figure out how to calculate the number of mounths between a specific date and the end of the year.

Does someone could help me with this issue?

In advance, sorry about my english, it´s not so good.

Leo