• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
using enterprise edition...

we have 4 administrators in our setup - i am one of them, I want to make a record - and account or a contact completely private and not let anyone - administrator or not - unable to see it.

can we do this

it appears not as administrators can see every account.

we have four lines of business and have the accounts and contacts set so only the people in each business grouping can see the records in there group. then we have any administrator group of accounts which are the contact for our president, CEO, COO - we would like to set some of the accounts that are in our admin group as totally private so only the person who owns the record can see it.

for instants the CEO may be dealing with an issue that is part of another business venture and he is keeping notes in sf for that account. he does not want any of the other administrators to see the account record

thanks in advance
we are using enterprise editon

having used ACT and Outlook calendars - there is a way to set an alarm say 15 minutes before the appointment in the calendar feature so i remember the appointment

use are using Avantgo - sales anywhere - ianywhere to get sales force data to our Treo Plam 650

But, we can not figure a way to set an alarm to remind us of the appointment. Having had this feature for 15 years using ACT it is hard for me to believe that there is no place to set an alarm on a new event meeting in sf

thanks in advance