• Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here is my requirement.

I have program.  I have list of participants enrolled for the program.
A spread sheet like UI with attendees on left side and days of the week on the top
would make job easy.

What is the best way to track attendace for a program?

I want to introduce a custom button in a "Key View" page of my Custom Tab.  Is it doable?
Alternatively is it possible to set a New View as Key View for the tab?

Thanks in advance.
I have a custom object "Activiations".  This has field look up to Contact and Account.  When I select Contact I want to autopopulate Account field.  Once Account is selected I want to list signed contracts for that account.  Once a contract is selected I want to popluate contract signed date. 

Any directions to get this?
I am trying to create a new account from opportunity details page. I added a new custom button to "Create New account".  This button should take me to New account page with data prefilled (Account Name, Email and Phone) from user field values in Opportunity page.  Is this possible?
Hi

I want to attach a file (lic file) to every opportunity product line item.
Can this be done?

Thanks,
Lakshmi
Hi

Is there any specific syntax to follow when I use multiple nested selected statements in s-control using Jscripts?
Here is my requirement.

I have program.  I have list of participants enrolled for the program.
A spread sheet like UI with attendees on left side and days of the week on the top
would make job easy.

What is the best way to track attendace for a program?

How can I populate both account addresses into contact when creating a new contact? Currently the SF only populates the billing address, phone, fax of account into contact. I want to override the NewContact button to also auto-populate the account shipping address into contact's 'Other' address.

Thanks in advance for the help.
  • June 01, 2007