• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Apologies if this post is in the wrong place, but I figure the issue is in how I am writing my s-control.

I am trying to use the Print Anything app from a custom object, and from the provided support docs cannot get the custom button to launch the app.

My custom object is 'Booking', so API name 'Booking__c'.

My button code is

{URLFOR($SControl.PRINTANY_PrintAnythingDriver,
{!Booking__c.Id},
[packageId="BookingInvoice", debug="1")]}

All it delivers is a broken URL message.  Where am I going wrong?  Any feedback gratefully received!
Hi all,

Sorry - stupid question probably but syntax below doesnt work - clicking the link in Contacts page simply takes me to a dead end, rather than an Event linked to the contact and the Location field pre-populated with the contact mailing street and city.  I have stripped this thing down and it is the first three lines of the function that are causing the problem.  If I were to set var loc = 1; then all works fine.

Any ideas would be most appreciated. This is meant to be a quick link!

<script language="JavaScript">
function redirect() {
var loc1 = "{!Contact.MailingStreet}";
var loc2 = "{!Contact.MailingCity}";
var loc = loc1 + ", "+ loc2;
parent.frames.location.replace("/00U/e?retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&who_id={!Contact.Id}&evt12="+loc+"")
}
redirect();
</script>

Regards,
Rufuss.

• January 11, 2007
Hi All,

I am fuming over what must be a simple error, and would appreciate any suggestions - trying to pass some parameters via a custom link from opportunity to contract.  The idea is to pre-populate some fields when a new contract is raised.  All works fine until I try to save - then 'Unable to load page' error and all input lost.  Custom link reads as follows;

/800/e?retURL=%2F800%2Fo&accid={!Opportunity_Account_ID}&ctrc5={!Opportunity_CloseDate}&Description={!Opportunity_Description_Custom}&00N200000012Bxj={!Opportunity_Sales_Representative}&00N200000012BxU={!Opportunity_CloseDate}&ctrc13=45 Days&00N200000012ByT={!Opportunity_Term_of_Lease}&ctrc40={!Opportunity_Term_in_months_part_1}

Can anyone possibly shed some light on why this would not work?  Any input most appreciated!

Regards,
Rufuss.
  • January 02, 2007
I am not sure where to post this but I am having an issue with the Print Anything module from AppExchange. I have a package built that pulls opportunity data as well as data from the related lists on the opportunity page layout. The package works great when my link has the debug mode turned on..my template appears and all of the merge fields have data. However as soon as I take out the debug parameter the merge no longer works and no data is shown in my template. Any ideas? Here are the links that I have:

this one works:
Hyperlink(/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01N400000004bvV&package=a05400000028vOQ&opportunityId={!Opportunity.Id}&debug=1)

this one does not:
Hyperlink("/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01N400000004bvV&package=a05400000028vOQ&opportunityId={!Opportunity.Id}")
Hi all,

Sorry - stupid question probably but syntax below doesnt work - clicking the link in Contacts page simply takes me to a dead end, rather than an Event linked to the contact and the Location field pre-populated with the contact mailing street and city.  I have stripped this thing down and it is the first three lines of the function that are causing the problem.  If I were to set var loc = 1; then all works fine.

Any ideas would be most appreciated. This is meant to be a quick link!

<script language="JavaScript">
function redirect() {
var loc1 = "{!Contact.MailingStreet}";
var loc2 = "{!Contact.MailingCity}";
var loc = loc1 + ", "+ loc2;
parent.frames.location.replace("/00U/e?retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}&who_id={!Contact.Id}&evt12="+loc+"")
}
redirect();
</script>

Regards,
Rufuss.

• January 11, 2007
Hi All,

I am fuming over what must be a simple error, and would appreciate any suggestions - trying to pass some parameters via a custom link from opportunity to contract.  The idea is to pre-populate some fields when a new contract is raised.  All works fine until I try to save - then 'Unable to load page' error and all input lost.  Custom link reads as follows;

/800/e?retURL=%2F800%2Fo&accid={!Opportunity_Account_ID}&ctrc5={!Opportunity_CloseDate}&Description={!Opportunity_Description_Custom}&00N200000012Bxj={!Opportunity_Sales_Representative}&00N200000012BxU={!Opportunity_CloseDate}&ctrc13=45 Days&00N200000012ByT={!Opportunity_Term_of_Lease}&ctrc40={!Opportunity_Term_in_months_part_1}

Can anyone possibly shed some light on why this would not work?  Any input most appreciated!

Regards,
Rufuss.
  • January 02, 2007
In the Professional Edition, is there a simple way to duplicate custom information from Accounts to Contracts. I have tried a custom formula referencing the Account {!Accounts_Vendor} but can't seem to get the right syntax.

Thks
Hi
I would like to create a custom field on the Account tab that calculates a customer's total expenditure. The only way I can think of doing this is to add all the Amounts for the Closed Won Opportunities related to the Account. When I try to create a formula in a custom field I only seem to be able to reference field on that tab (Accounts). Does anyone know how to made this work or suggest an alternaltive method?

We do not currently use Products so I would be interested to know if this gives us the functionality I'm after.

Thank you

Kerry
  • September 19, 2006