• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I made a lookup field in a custom object that is linked to another custom object . When i am querying this field, i am getting Probably the ID of this field. How can i insert a new record with a text (this field is text ) not an ID number?

For example : the first object is called : Projects, the second one called: Time. In Time i have a field name

project that linked to the object : Projects.

I want to be able to insert new row in time that contain the name of the project insted of the ID .

Thank you,

Yarong
  • February 18, 2007
Hi,

I Can`t sync outlook calander with sf events. i can sync sf events with outlook calander,

the rest synching prosess is ok. (contact..)

thanks

yaron
  • January 18, 2007
Hello,

I made a lookup field in a custom object that is linked to another custom object . When i am querying this field, i am getting Probably the ID of this field. How can i insert a new record with a text (this field is text ) not an ID number?

For example : the first object is called : Projects, the second one called: Time. In Time i have a field name

project that linked to the object : Projects.

I want to be able to insert new row in time that contain the name of the project insted of the ID .

Thank you,

Yarong
  • February 18, 2007
Hi,

I Can`t sync outlook calander with sf events. i can sync sf events with outlook calander,

the rest synching prosess is ok. (contact..)

thanks

yaron
  • January 18, 2007