• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
Can we restrict picklist values based on the Users Language.
Eg. A user from Germany must view only values pertaining to him,A user from Dutch must view only values pertaining to him.
Any pointers regarding this.
Hi,
How can we get information of  a particular record from a button click in Sfdc, and store it in a flat file in the local machine.
Eg. Retrieving the Account Name from the Sfdc Account detail page, from a custom button click and storing it in a file.
Any Info. regarding this would help really help us. 

Thanks
Gani
Hi,

I am using JDK version 1.4.

When i tried to convert the enterprise.wsdl from my salesforce account to java classes, i got an error as:
ERROR OCCURED:     JAVAX / ACTIVATION / DATASOURCE

Please help me to find the problem...

Thanks in advance,
Hi,
Can I Integrate my Fax machine with Salesforce.
i.e. Whenever a Fax comes to my personal number,it must capture the Senders Fax no. and search for my Contacts who matches with the Fax No. and must open the Contact.

Regards
Gani
Hi all,
I need to write a  Data validation ,in which the multi-picklist filed  must not be blank ,for certain criteria.But in Salesforce.com  Multi-picklist values are not supported for Data Validation.How can I overcome this?

Thank you
Hi all

I have a query regarding UPSERT functionality of Apex Data Loader.I have a field value in Accounts where i want to change the value to NULL using UPSERT for all the existing records.But when i do that, the value still remains. Cant we update the value to NULL using UPSERT if there is any existing value??

Any help would be highly appreciable!!!

Thanks in Advance

Hi All,

Is there any App which does the validation of zip code based on country and city .

Eg. Some inbuilt  validations for ensuring that if it’s an US address, Zip code should not be more than 5 digits and if India 6 digits.

Thanks

Gani

Hi,

Im currently working on Configuration in Salesforce.How to use a different background color for diff. record types ? Any pointers would help me.

Thanks.

Gani

Hi All,
IM new to Apex.Does any one knows How to populate a single record to SAP or Jsp ,with a single button click using S-controls.It would be very useful in my current proj. 
Hi,
Can we restrict picklist values based on the Users Language.
Eg. A user from Germany must view only values pertaining to him,A user from Dutch must view only values pertaining to him.
Any pointers regarding this.
Hi,

I am using JDK version 1.4.

When i tried to convert the enterprise.wsdl from my salesforce account to java classes, i got an error as:
ERROR OCCURED:     JAVAX / ACTIVATION / DATASOURCE

Please help me to find the problem...

Thanks in advance,
Hi,
Can I Integrate my Fax machine with Salesforce.
i.e. Whenever a Fax comes to my personal number,it must capture the Senders Fax no. and search for my Contacts who matches with the Fax No. and must open the Contact.

Regards
Gani