• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi
My program creates cases to account/ contact. I added 2 custom fileds to Case bject 1) myUser 2)MyUserEmail.
Initially i want to make use of selfservice,but to create selfservice user i ned to create a contact per SSUser. I dont want that
I created a  Account & Contact  and attach all cases to . We have more than 100 users, they are submiting cases via out website.
In our website they can see their Case staus,View, Add ,add comments to Case etc. I am filtering these based on thiee Myuser filed.
(I am filling this value whene ever user created a case his user id will be  Inserted  into this filed)
My problem:
When ever the user crreated a Case it should notify 1) MyUser(not salesforce user) and Support team.
I can configure for support team ,But problem with HOW TO SEND EMAIL TO OUTSIDE SALESFORCE EMAIL (The email address i will get from My WebSite  USer EmailAddress).
Please advice me how to send an email with TEMPLATE to outside user.
[I AM  ABLE SEND VIA single messgeemail object, but iwant to sent template)
Insalesforce can i configure this to send to outside Salesforce email?
Please advice me.
Hi
My program creates cases to account/ contact. I added 2 custom fileds to Case bject 1) myUser 2)MyUserEmail.
Initially i want to make use of selfservice,but to create selfservice user i ned to create a contact per SSUser. I dont want that
I created a  Account & Contact  and attach all cases to . We have more than 100 users, they are submiting cases via out website.
In our website they can see their Case staus,View, Add ,add comments to Case etc. I am filtering these based on thiee Myuser filed.
(I am filling this value whene ever user created a case his user id will be  Inserted  into this filed)
My problem:
When ever the user crreated a Case it should notify 1) MyUser(not salesforce user) and Support team.
I can configure for support team ,But problem with HOW TO SEND EMAIL TO OUTSIDE SALESFORCE EMAIL (The email address i will get from My WebSite  USer EmailAddress).
Please advice me how to send an email with TEMPLATE to outside user.
[I AM  ABLE SEND VIA single messgeemail object, but iwant to sent template)
Insalesforce can i configure this to send to outside Salesforce email?
Please advice me.
hi,
I want to create Self servcie page i my web application.I want use my own UI not salesforce.com UI
I am ale to login as selfservice (see below code),but i want create cases and View cases for the logged in self-service user via API,
I want to display in my own way (like in Datagrid etc).

Please Guide me

MyCode:
--------------

public string GetUserCases()

{

sforce.SforceService binding = new sforce.SforceService();

sforce.LoginResult logResult = null;

binding.LoginScopeHeaderValue = new sforce.LoginScopeHeader();

binding.LoginScopeHeaderValue.organizationId = "MyOrgId"; // My Org Id

try

{

logResult = binding.login("slefservcieUserName", "SSPwd"); //Self-Service Username and Password

binding.Url = logResult.serverUrl;

//I am able to logged In

Now i wat to View SSUser cases

}

catch (Exception ex )

{

return ex.Message;

}

return "My return data";

}

Hi
I want to use Ajax in external site,because the whoe site(Product)  was devloped uing Ajaxpro.So we want ada Tickeing module to it.Using Salesforce we will create self-service users and enable them.

Now  want to give a custome screens that match with existing layout,

i.e we dont want separate login again fo Selef-Service user. Because i have existing credentails are set to SS User.

If this not works ,how i can use my custom page to validate SS user and create cases and views cases of that user?

Any example to work with AJAX with external site.

I am new to Salesforce.com Integration how i can use selfService AI call in my alication
Please Help Me.

Hi,
Will each individual  Self Service user require a salesforce user license?

Regards,
Bhaskar T