• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Veltig Consulting is looking for an experienced independent contractor to assist us integrating SimpleSignal and Salesforce.

The project begins December 1st.

References required.

Please contact me if you are qualified and interested.  

Denis F. Horgan
CEO

Veltig Consulting

dhorgan@veltigconsulting.com

www.veltigconsulting.com

Can someone tell me if it is possible to build one visual force page that has three sections, Account fields , Contact fields and Product fields so that when the page data is saved, the three object records are created and related?
Looking for subcontractor / developer / coders for java, apex visualforce for projects. There are several projects where we are looking for external recourses from small works to bigger implementations. We are looking for EXPRERIENCE peoples for long time business relationship.  Please contact kati@qwtoknow.fi
  • February 26, 2009
I need to perform a complete org data export and then reimport it into another org....is there a published order of standard tables to follow or any other easy way to do this, so as to maintain all relationships? I think I can use the weekly export service for the entire database, but the re-import is something I am not familiar with.

Thanks!