• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All

I have over-ridden the Close Case button with an S-control such that only when some condition is satisfied the Case can be closed.( other wise it will throw an alert and will return back to the View page). that is fine.

But Now, what happens is " If I close the Case.....and If I then want to go back to the Close case page...by clicking the BACK button in the browser it is not going to the Close case page...Instead it is in the same View page of the Case.....

Also One more point is ....If I click the BACK button twice...It is working fine...What might be the problem?

Thanks in Advance
Ananda

Hi All

I need to generate a Report on Cases.(Queue owned Cases).

In that the User should see only the Queues in which he is a member.

For me all the USers are seeing all the Queues.

What might be the reason. First of all Is it possible that the User can view only the respective Queues in which he is a member?

Thanks in Advance
Anand
Hi All

I have written a S-control to update a field.

The Problem is 'it is not working for few profiles'. What might be the reason.

Can anyone help in this.

Thanks in Advance
Anand
How (What are various solutions) to Integrate a non-AppExchange Product with SFDC?
Any pointers to the query will be of great help.

Hi All,

Is there any App which does the validation of zip code based on country and city .

Eg. Some inbuilt  validations for ensuring that if it’s an US address, Zip code should not be more than 5 digits and if India 6 digits.

Thanks

Gani

Hi All,

Is there any App which does the validation of zip code based on country and city .

Eg. Some inbuilt  validations for ensuring that if it’s an US address, Zip code should not be more than 5 digits and if India 6 digits.

Thanks

Gani

Hi All

I have written a S-control to update a field.

The Problem is 'it is not working for few profiles'. What might be the reason.

Can anyone help in this.

Thanks in Advance
Anand