• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm developing a C# application to post items to a Chatter Group feed.  I can successfully post a text-only item, but I get an Error 400 trying to post a LinkPost type item.  Can anyone help with an example JSON data block that adds a LinkPost item?  I'm using V24.

Here's some JSON data that is NOT working for me:

{
	"type":"LinkPost",
	"body":{
		"messageSegments":[{
			"type":"text",
			"text":"some text here"
		}]
	},
	"attachment":{
		"title":"some link text",
		"url":"http://www.google.com"
	}
}

Thanks!

• February 27, 2012
I have created a custom tab which is a URL pointing to my hosted application.  When I open the tab, I get my application's login screen, as expected.  After I login, my application takes me immediately back to my login page again instead of the requested page of the application.  The id/password is correct.  If I use the same URL in a separate browser (IE) window, it works fine. 

The application is ASP.Net 2.0.

Any idea why the authentication seems not to work when the application is loaded in a custom tab?

Thanks!

I'm developing a C# application to post items to a Chatter Group feed.  I can successfully post a text-only item, but I get an Error 400 trying to post a LinkPost type item.  Can anyone help with an example JSON data block that adds a LinkPost item?  I'm using V24.

Here's some JSON data that is NOT working for me:

{
	"type":"LinkPost",
	"body":{
		"messageSegments":[{
			"type":"text",
			"text":"some text here"
		}]
	},
	"attachment":{
		"title":"some link text",
		"url":"http://www.google.com"
	}
}

Thanks!

• February 27, 2012
I have created a custom tab which is a URL pointing to my hosted application.  When I open the tab, I get my application's login screen, as expected.  After I login, my application takes me immediately back to my login page again instead of the requested page of the application.  The id/password is correct.  If I use the same URL in a separate browser (IE) window, it works fine. 

The application is ASP.Net 2.0.

Any idea why the authentication seems not to work when the application is loaded in a custom tab?

Thanks!