• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anybody seen this message?  I am trying to override the new button and pass parameters from one object to the next.

Here is my code:

html>
<head>
<title></title>
<script>
var newurl="{!URLFOR( $Action.Comp_Pricing__c.New ,null,
[ eid= Asset.Id,

CF00N40000001VEFB= Asset.Account,
CF00N40000001VEFB_Lkid= Asset.AccountId,
CF00N40000001VEPp= Product2.Name,
CF00N40000001VEPp_lkid= Product2.Id,

retURL=$Request.retURL ],true)}";
window.parent.location.replace(newurl);
</script>
</head>

=================
Here is the error message

Cross-site Scripting
Possible cross site scripting attempt detected.

• February 12, 2008
I want to carry fields from a parent object to the child object when the user clicks the new button.

I have created a URL to update the code.  I put it on a seperate button called update and it works after the record has been created but now I want it to work when a new one is created.

What code do I use to override the next step of selecting the proper record type? 

I want the user to still select the record type then when they get to the edit screen have the fields populated.
  • February 05, 2008
Does anyone know how to compare what is syncronized in Outlook vs what is in Salesforce?  I want to track what contacts in Salesforce and linked to our companies Outlook server.

I was thinking maybe a custom field but cannot figure out the right formula.

Any suggestions

Working on 3.2 and Enterprise
  • October 17, 2007
Can somebody help with a custom feild that can tell me if a contact is sync'd with the owners outlook?
  • October 11, 2007
Has anybody created an e-mail template that sends the complete activity history of an opportunity using a specified workflow?

Thanks
Rob
  • June 13, 2007
I want to carry fields from a parent object to the child object when the user clicks the new button.

I have created a URL to update the code.  I put it on a seperate button called update and it works after the record has been created but now I want it to work when a new one is created.

What code do I use to override the next step of selecting the proper record type? 

I want the user to still select the record type then when they get to the edit screen have the fields populated.
  • February 05, 2008