• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to automatically send a mass email each day to anyone who became a contact 7 days prior. I can do this manually by using "Mass Email Contacts" and creating a view that shows only contacts with a Created Date of 7 days ago, but I need to do it automatically, every day, for each user's contacts.

So far, the best way I've come up with is to have our server access the API, query for contacts created x days ago, send mass email (in batches of 10 emails), then login as the next user, and repeat.

This seems really inefficient -- but I'm very new to Salesforce, so I'm hoping there's an easier way that I don't know about.

Has anybody solved this problem already?

Thanks!
I need to automatically send a mass email each day to anyone who became a contact 7 days prior. I can do this manually by using "Mass Email Contacts" and creating a view that shows only contacts with a Created Date of 7 days ago, but I need to do it automatically, every day, for each user's contacts.

So far, the best way I've come up with is to have our server access the API, query for contacts created x days ago, send mass email (in batches of 10 emails), then login as the next user, and repeat.

This seems really inefficient -- but I'm very new to Salesforce, so I'm hoping there's an easier way that I don't know about.

Has anybody solved this problem already?

Thanks!