• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Another marketing stage field question...
I am trying to set a rule saying that if:
the account had "targeted" in its marketing stage field, and has a new opportunity associated with it, the stage should automatically be changed to "prospect has opportunity". What formula would I use in the rule? I know how to set up the follow up (update field)..

Thanks!!

Michal
  • August 24, 2007
Hi,

I created two fields under the account level - a marketing stage (prospect, targeted, inactive), and a marketing stage last modified date.

I now want to create a rule that will trigure if:
The marketing stage is "targeted" and has not been changed in 90 days. I assume it will be something to do with: if stage =  targeted, and today()-date last modified > 90. But I don't know what the formula would be.

Also, won't the numbers get thrown off when today is february 1st and my last modified date was sometime last year?

Thanks so much..

Michal
  • August 24, 2007
Hi,

I created two fields under the account level - a marketing stage (prospect, targeted, inactive), and a marketing stage last modified date.

I now want to create a rule that will trigure if:
The marketing stage is "targeted" and has not been changed in 90 days. I assume it will be something to do with: if stage =  targeted, and today()-date last modified > 90. But I don't know what the formula would be.

Also, won't the numbers get thrown off when today is february 1st and my last modified date was sometime last year?

Thanks so much..

Michal
  • August 24, 2007