• 54 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I had completed a few modules and earned a good few points with trailhead. When I go to the option "My Developer Account" under ny name ( in the top right corner ), I can see on the new page on the right the correct number of "Trailhead Points Earned!" but on the left handside, under the picture, it only shows 15 points. How can we get this fixed ? Thanks.
Hi - when doing the challenge "Bulk Apex Trigger" in Trailhead I get the error message :"Executing against the trigger does not work as expected."

I have checked the name of the class, task name as mentioned in the challenge description.

I have copied the code below :

trigger ClosedOpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (before insert, before update) {
  List<Task> taskList = new List<Task>();

//If an opportunity is inserted or updated with a stage of 'Closed Won'
    // add a task created with the subject 'Follow Up Test Task'.
    for (Opportunity opp : [SELECT Id,Name FROM Opportunity
                     WHERE Id IN :Trigger.new AND StageName = 'Closed Won']) {
       //add a task with subject 'Follow Up Test Task'.
       taskList.add(new Task(Subject='Follow Up Test Task', WhatId = opp.id ));                
  }

if (taskList.size() > 0) {
        insert taskList;
    }

Thank you
Pierre-Alain

Hi - I get the error message : 

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, missing required field: [nextApproverIds]: [nextApproverIds]

When running through the challenge "Routing Records with Approvals".
I did a test on a couple of records and the approval process is working as per the requirements of the challenge.

Thank you
Hi - When I submit the challenge "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" . I get the error :

An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

I did a test by updating the shipping address on an account record and the child contact records got their mailing addresses accordingly.

Thank you for your input.
I had completed a few modules and earned a good few points with trailhead. When I go to the option "My Developer Account" under ny name ( in the top right corner ), I can see on the new page on the right the correct number of "Trailhead Points Earned!" but on the left handside, under the picture, it only shows 15 points. How can we get this fixed ? Thanks.
Hi - when doing the challenge "Bulk Apex Trigger" in Trailhead I get the error message :"Executing against the trigger does not work as expected."

I have checked the name of the class, task name as mentioned in the challenge description.

trigger ClosedOpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (before insert, before update) {

}

insert taskList;
    }

Thank you
Pierre-Alain

}

insert taskList;
    }

Thank you
Pierre-Alain

Hi - I get the error message : 

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, missing required field: [nextApproverIds]: [nextApproverIds]

When running through the challenge "Routing Records with Approvals".
I did a test on a couple of records and the approval process is working as per the requirements of the challenge.

Thank you
Hi - When I submit the challenge "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" . I get the error :

An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

I did a test by updating the shipping address on an account record and the child contact records got their mailing addresses accordingly.

Thank you for your input.
Unable to complete the challenge for the Apex Trigger using Bulk
error:Executing against the trigger does not work as expected.

Trigger code:

trigger ClosedOpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (before insert,before update)
{
  List <task> taskinsert= new List<task>();
   for(Opportunity o: Trigger.new)
    {
     if(o.StageName=='Closed Won')
     {
         Task t= new Task();
         t.Subject='Follow up Task';
        t.whatid=o.id;
taskinsert.add(t);

}

}
    insert taskinsert;

}
Hi,

Pls let me know, How to pass a Date value as an argument to a method.  I am refering the following method in a test class. I tried the following ways. but it showing an error.
@isTest static void check1(){
      Date chk1 = verifyDate.CheckDates('2015-03-08','2015-02-20');
    System.assertEquals('2015-02-20', chk1); }
@isTest static void check1(){
      Date chk1 = verifyDate.CheckDates(2015-03-08,2015-02-20);
    System.assertEquals(2015-02-20, chk1); }

Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of strings: 
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.The Apex class must be called 'StringArrayTest' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateStringArray'.
The 'generateStringArray' method must return an array (or list) of strings. Each string must have a value in the format 'Test n' where n is the index of the current string in the array. The number of returned strings is specified by the integer parameter to the 'generateStringArray' method.

MyApexClass to above Challenge:

public class StringArrayTest {

public static List<string> generateStringArray(Integer n)
    {
        List<String> myArray = new List<String>();

for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++)
        {
            myArray.add('Test'+i);
            System.debug(myArray[i]);
        }
        return myArray;

}

It's compile and execute as per requirement in Developer console. But Traihead showing the below error:

Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.