• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Can someone please point to an example implementation of API access to reports as discussed here: http://ideas.salesforce.com/article/show/23850

Cheers

Hi

We are trying to move our source code to a new developer account and have created a unmanaged package to do so. The package errors out on installation in the new account and only provide this error code. 577855813-15223 (717204042)

Can you please explain where I can lookup this error code and how to fix it?

Kind Regards

This particular developer account contains a package which I have been working for a while. All the classes and objects are contained within this account and it has been certified.

Last week another app was deployed in this developer account for demo purposes. Today I have noticed that the main package (the one we are developing) in this account has actually become an extension of this demo application.

Not sure why and how this has happened since the two name spaces are different. Any ideas on how I should go about fixing this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I'm using SOAP to login in using the URL of: https://na5.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/10.0 HTTP/1.1

Does anyone know if this means that while I'm trying to log into API version 10.0, I'm actually being logged into API version 5.0.

If so, then this might explain why I am running into some problems. Any help would be great.

Jonathan

Hi

We are trying to move our source code to a new developer account and have created a unmanaged package to do so. The package errors out on installation in the new account and only provide this error code. 577855813-15223 (717204042)

Can you please explain where I can lookup this error code and how to fix it?

Kind Regards

This particular developer account contains a package which I have been working for a while. All the classes and objects are contained within this account and it has been certified.

Last week another app was deployed in this developer account for demo purposes. Today I have noticed that the main package (the one we are developing) in this account has actually become an extension of this demo application.

Not sure why and how this has happened since the two name spaces are different. Any ideas on how I should go about fixing this?

Thanks in advance.