• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have 3 objects (address, city, state) under table Contacts and I want to be able to search on them

just like how the SOSL is doing.

address             city             state

-------------------------------------------

1 wilshire          los angeles      CA

624 s grand      los angeles      CA

1 wilshire          austin              TX

If I search for '1 wilshire CA' It should display 1 record. 

Is this possible for SOQL? Or should I use SOSL instead? What should be the PHP code and query to display the results using PHP.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi!
I'm relatively new to SOQL Relationship queries. I want to list the name of contact as well as the company name which happened to be on two different tables. My query is this..
SELECT c.Name, (SELECT a.Name FROM Company a) FROM Contacts c limit 2

but the result in APEX Explorer shows only one column and i have to colapse the row in oder to see the Company.Name. Is there a way to display it in a column? If this is not possible, how can i pull out the Company.Name and Contacts.Name result and display it in PHP.

thanks
  • October 22, 2007
Hi!
I'm relatively new to SOQL Relationship queries. I want to list the name of contact as well as the company name which happened to be on two different tables. My query is this..
SELECT c.Name, (SELECT a.Name FROM Company a) FROM Contacts c limit 2

but the result in APEX Explorer shows only one column and i have to colapse the row in oder to see the Company.Name. Is there a way to display it in a column? If this is not possible, how can i pull out the Company.Name and Contacts.Name result and display it in PHP.

thanks
  • October 22, 2007