• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was wondering if anyone on here has a suggestion on how to take a custom object that is related to a Lead and upon conversion link it to the account and Opportunity it creates. I am sure this is common but i wanted to see if there were specific ways or a standard best practice in coding this.

any response would be welcome

Cknight
Several questions mostly about best practices but someone has to have run into this situation before.

1. If i set up my territories (global, Asia, Central Asia, China etc..) Can I set everything to private and then create Roles Like "Central Asian Sales Manager" and a child "China sales Rep" and then assign rules based off their roles rather then territories?

2. Products I understand will allow me to compartmentalize the price books my rep lets say in china sees ( he would use the Chinese price book in ¥ if thats his user currency?)and would he see the standard pricing? Could i use the standard price as the Suggested Retail price since he would be working as a distributor and be able to change his retail price of the price book i assign him

The last part i wanted to know is...can anyone tell me how they set up their hierarchy if they had seperate corporate entities in foreign nations (subsidaries)I am using territories so the CEO can track all of them and run territory based reports (thats what he wants)and see their opportunities etc...

Anyone have a similar set up or suggestion