• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to use the Appirio's iGoogle widget and keep getting the same error when searching for a contact: 

INVALID_FIELD: MobilePhone,HomePhone,Fax,Department,AssistantName,AssistantPhone,MailingCity ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:84 No such column 'AssistantName' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

All of my other tabbed searches work fine just not the contact one (the most critical - murphy's law)

I do not know what to do with this?  I have written Appirio but they are not responding to me.  Does anyone know if I need to make an adjustment in Salesforce to make this worlk?  or is this specifically a problem with Appirio's program?
  • March 05, 2008
I am trying to use the Appirio's iGoogle widget and keep getting the same error when searching for a contact: 

INVALID_FIELD: MobilePhone,HomePhone,Fax,Department,AssistantName,AssistantPhone,MailingCity ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:84 No such column 'AssistantName' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

All of my other tabbed searches work fine just not the contact one (the most critical - murphy's law)

I do not know what to do with this?  I have written Appirio but they are not responding to me.  Does anyone know if I need to make an adjustment in Salesforce to make this worlk?  or is this specifically a problem with Appirio's program?
  • March 05, 2008