• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey there. Your help on this one will be greatly appreciated. I am trying to create a custom button on my contact pages  to do the following:

1. Create new task to process members cc information
2. The task will have basic contact information already populated from contact record
3. An important custom field that must be autopopulated is our "membername" field.
4. Fields that Sales Managers input cc information (it is not necessary to store the cc)
5. The task is assigned to me with email notification to process cc.

I hope this makes sense. I am looking to see if someone could help me with the syntax on this one or maybe someone has written something similiar that I can customize.

Thank you in advance for your help on this. Go Sales Force!

Matt

Hey there. Your help on this one will be greatly appreciated. I am trying to create a custom button on my contact pages  to do the following:

1. Create new task to process members cc information
2. The task will have basic contact information already populated from contact record
3. An important custom field that must be autopopulated is our "membername" field.
4. Fields that Sales Managers input cc information (it is not necessary to store the cc)
5. The task is assigned to me with email notification to process cc.

I hope this makes sense. I am looking to see if someone could help me with the syntax on this one or maybe someone has written something similiar that I can customize.

Thank you in advance for your help on this. Go Sales Force!

Matt