• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to automatically fill in some information in a form.  For example: In one object (called OBJA) there is a custom field for a price and a description.  In another object called OBJB it has a lookup to the ID of OBJA.  There are also fields that should contain the same information as the price and description in OBJA.  Is there a way to set the default values for OBJB's fields the same as the values of OBJA's fields with some type of formula?  Thanks in advance.

P.s. Yes the information must appear in the objects and the redundancy is necessary.
Hello,

I'm creating an object entitled "invoice" for my salesforce.com account. I would like to allow one of the users to create and invoice after a case has been closed. Is there a way to allow the user to simply click a link/button and continue to add as many "Products" as they see fit to the invoice. I know that I must use a related field.

The other side of this object/app would then submit the invoice to a manager for approval. Is there a resource that I can reference on how to accomplish this?

Finally, once approved, the invoice would then be sent (using e-mail or snail mail) via a third party service which uses XML to interface with their site resources and information. Once again, is there a reference where I can find information on how to accomplish this?

I thank you all in advance for your comments.
Hello,

I am trying to automatically fill in some information in a form.  For example: In one object (called OBJA) there is a custom field for a price and a description.  In another object called OBJB it has a lookup to the ID of OBJA.  There are also fields that should contain the same information as the price and description in OBJA.  Is there a way to set the default values for OBJB's fields the same as the values of OBJA's fields with some type of formula?  Thanks in advance.

P.s. Yes the information must appear in the objects and the redundancy is necessary.