• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone,

We use products, pricebooks and schedules.  We run into multiple issues because the Schedule object is not available in the GUI like most objects in salesforce.  It is only available via the API. 

Being able to do two things would dramatically make our salesforce experience better:

1.  Transaction numbers - I'd love to see the scheduled payments numbered.

2.  Being able to create a simple formula where Close Month not equal to Schedule Month

I do not know APEX so writing a trigger seems impossible to me at this point.  Has anyone found a work around for either of the above in the GUI?  In our case these 2 items need to be incorporated into our reporting capabilities for all of our Users.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

IF( CloseDate <= TODAY() , 1,0) almost gets me where I want to go. 

I'm trying to create a true or false (1 or 0) result to help me determine revenue this month to date.  How do I limit the above results to THIS_MONTH in a formula field?

IF( CloseDate <= TODAY() , 1,0) almost gets me where I want to go. 

I'm trying to create a true or false (1 or 0) result to help me determine revenue this month to date.  How do I limit the above results to THIS_MONTH in a formula field?

Hi all,

I am new to salesforce and i am doing customization in it. I have a scenario like i am using a lookup field.
But all the records are not displayed in lookup view. Only the recently visited records are being displayed.
Is there any way to display all the records. If so please guide me in resolving the problem.

For example in my account i have some ten entries
But in the lookup view i was able to view only few items that have been recently viewed
Is there any way to get all those ten entries
If so please guide me in solving this issue.

Thanks
Karthik
  • September 19, 2007
We are working in SalesForce Team Additon and are finding the Lookup Field lookup function to be frustrating. There are no filters available and with thousands of contacts, it is impractical.

My quest is to find s-control code that will allow us to establish a predefined filter based on the current account to provide a list of contacts from which the user can select.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
Jim