• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to make the button that this package comes with create assets in the case object rather than the account object..... i attempted what at the time seemed very logical and used the microsoft replace function to replace account with case but alas this did not work. the form still worked untill the activation of the save buttonat which point "The property CaseId is not a valid field." was displayed. can anyone help me

Reguards Michael Gill
TBL
  • February 11, 2008
I am trying to assign all cases with a number starting at 1 and going to the total number of cases. The priority will be sorted by date.

i was thinking that something like
Value() = 1 
While value() <> #ProductionRecords() +1
<<Insert code here>>
Value() = Value() + 1

Is a function like this possible as a field update?
what code would i use?
has anyone done this before?

Cheers Michael Gill
  • January 17, 2008
Is there a way to highlight a case on the tab menu to indicate age or length of time before closing.

Regards Michael
  • January 10, 2008
In the cases tab i am looking for a way to select the email button and add a template which automatically puts the attachment in the attachment section on the email to later be sent.
  • January 09, 2008
The Production Manager at my work wants a fail safe put in place that automatically creates a follow up task and assigns it to one of the production assistants that prevents cases from being put in through the outlook "Add Case" from being forgotten about and over looked.

Best Regards
Michael Gill,
The Banner Lady
  • January 07, 2008
Is there a way to highlight a case on the tab menu to indicate age or length of time before closing.

Regards Michael
  • January 10, 2008
The Production Manager at my work wants a fail safe put in place that automatically creates a follow up task and assigns it to one of the production assistants that prevents cases from being put in through the outlook "Add Case" from being forgotten about and over looked.

Best Regards
Michael Gill,
The Banner Lady
  • January 07, 2008