• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

Is there any way I can send an attachment with the email notification?

I need to design a custom button that can send an email notification to customer with a PDF attachment. PDF is stored with the record as attachment.

Or is there any possibility that on click of a custom button we can store this PDF file to an external (FTP) location and can send the URL with the mail to customer.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Satyendra Singh

Hi Guys,

I am working on APEX unit test case and need help on following points

1. I want to run test cases for more than one apex class as a single event. Suppose I have 5 apex classes and i have made changes in 2 classes, i want to run test cases for these 2 classes only and not for all the classes. Don't want to use "Run All Tests" feature. Is it possible ?
  2. Instead of writing test methods in the same apex class, i want to create separate classes for the test cases and want to run those classes to check the code coverage. I tried one but it is giving me the coverage of the same test class and not for the class for which i have written this test class. Is it possible to do this?
Thanks in advance
Satyendra

Hi All,

Is there any way I can send an attachment with the email notification?

I need to design a custom button that can send an email notification to customer with a PDF attachment. PDF is stored with the record as attachment.

Or is there any possibility that on click of a custom button we can store this PDF file to an external (FTP) location and can send the URL with the mail to customer.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Satyendra Singh