• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have some issues with my organizations historic data .

There are lot of customizations happening and
1> I want to prevent people from creating reports without taking away their permissions . Ideally i would like one S control type of alert popping up every time a user creates a new report. How is it possible?

2> I want to mass Delete 2400 reports from the system and also the underlying Dashboards
  • October 22, 2008
I am an experienced SFDC devloper with one of the best MNC. I would like to work part time on various SFDC requirements . I am abreast with the latest APIs , apex , visualforce and SOQL, s control,  and customization. conatct me in case of assitance . will work on industry standard rates

email :vishwa.vijay.84@gmail.com
  • January 26, 2008
I have some issues with my organizations historic data .

There are lot of customizations happening and
1> I want to prevent people from creating reports without taking away their permissions . Ideally i would like one S control type of alert popping up every time a user creates a new report. How is it possible?

2> I want to mass Delete 2400 reports from the system and also the underlying Dashboards
  • October 22, 2008
I am an experienced SFDC devloper with one of the best MNC. I would like to work part time on various SFDC requirements . I am abreast with the latest APIs , apex , visualforce and SOQL, s control,  and customization. conatct me in case of assitance . will work on industry standard rates

email :vishwa.vijay.84@gmail.com
  • January 26, 2008