• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to work through the Apex Developer's Guide, but it's not going well. So far, I have attempted the first 3 pieces of code and all have not worked properly - or at all for that matter. I have the code typed in exactly as it appears on the page, but I get the little error triangle in the bottom left of my browser and the script does not run.

Am I missing something? I am using the lastest version of IE, Windows XP Prof. I'm quite familiar with html code so this isn't a foreign language to me, I know to remember to close tags and all of that stuff.

HELP! I really don't feel comfortable continuing through the book without figuring out my mistakes.

KE
I am trying to work through the Apex Developer's Guide, but it's not going well. So far, I have attempted the first 3 pieces of code and all have not worked properly - or at all for that matter. I have the code typed in exactly as it appears on the page, but I get the little error triangle in the bottom left of my browser and the script does not run.

Am I missing something? I am using the lastest version of IE, Windows XP Prof. I'm quite familiar with html code so this isn't a foreign language to me, I know to remember to close tags and all of that stuff.

HELP! I really don't feel comfortable continuing through the book without figuring out my mistakes.

KE