• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
One of my clients is requesting that my Call Center agent places a call to the client to update on the status of a case. This needs to happen 2hrs after the case is created.

I don't want my agents to have to create a reminder task that pops up after 2hrs as that involves a manual intervention and adoption might not be where I want it to be.

In short - Agent creates new case - system adds a task for the case owner to call the contact after 2 hrs- after 2hrs the reminder window pops up requesting to make the call. - agent makes call and call is logged.

Thanks !!

Message Edited by WTK on 04-10-2008 09:18 AM
  • April 10, 2008
I am trying to create a custom "One & Done" report to show cases that have been closed within 10 minutes of creation.

I created a custom field "Case Duration" which uses the formula "DateClosed - DateCreate" .

The problem is I don't know what the formula's output is as it "deducts days-hours-minutes" from "days-hours-minutes".

I'd like it to return a value in minutes only.

Anyone know how to accomplish this ?

• February 11, 2008
One of my clients is requesting that my Call Center agent places a call to the client to update on the status of a case. This needs to happen 2hrs after the case is created.

I don't want my agents to have to create a reminder task that pops up after 2hrs as that involves a manual intervention and adoption might not be where I want it to be.

In short - Agent creates new case - system adds a task for the case owner to call the contact after 2 hrs- after 2hrs the reminder window pops up requesting to make the call. - agent makes call and call is logged.

Thanks !!

Message Edited by WTK on 04-10-2008 09:18 AM
  • April 10, 2008