• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Concurrent with the roll out of the new AppExchange look and feel, it seems that our LMA application has quit working, i.e. it is not reporting customer activity on our listings (demo views).  Any idea what might be happening?
We have a customer in the Far East (China) who is having a difficulty accessing our application via Salesforce.  We don't see the problem anywhere else.  The message that they get is: "Waiting for https://emea.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01r70..." 

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
In our application we want to create a custom field that is either a lookup type of the SFDC OpportunityStage or a picklist type of the OpportunityStage: StageName.  After spending some time searching for a solution, I haven't been able to find a way to do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Concurrent with the roll out of the new AppExchange look and feel, it seems that our LMA application has quit working, i.e. it is not reporting customer activity on our listings (demo views).  Any idea what might be happening?
In our application we want to create a custom field that is either a lookup type of the SFDC OpportunityStage or a picklist type of the OpportunityStage: StageName.  After spending some time searching for a solution, I haven't been able to find a way to do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.